The Minimalist Magnolia
Half Moon Ring
Something a little bold and a little cosmic🌜Choose your favorite metal and combination of textures for something specially made just for you! The studio favorite is the hammered moon with the smooth band.
We love stacking them together with a separate band in between for a bolder look! The model is wearing 2 of our Half Moon Rings, paired with a Half Round Stacking Band in the middle.
Handcrafted in our Salt Lake City studio ✨
HOW TO ORDER
- Select your favorite metal.
- Select your ring size.
- Choose your finish.
- The half moon measures about 7mm high.
- The band measures 1mm thick.
- Available in 3 different texturing combinations.
- Available in 4 different metal options.
- Don't see your exact ring size? Simply include your preferred ring size in the notes during checkout and we'll custom make it for you!
Our processing times occasionally vary. Please check here for our current and up to date processing times.
- Our free, standard shipping is through USPS First Class mail (domestic only), which usually takes about 3-6 business days to arrive once shipped. For any shipping updates and important information, please check here.
- Shipping upgrades are available at checkout if you need it quicker! Please note that these upgrades will only expedite the shipping time. The current processing time will remain the same.
- International orders can ship via USPS or DHL. Shipping options available during checkout.
We happily accept returns for a full refund (minus shipping charges) as long as we are contacted with the intent to return within 14 days of the delivery date and the order is shipped back within 30 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Please note that solid 14k gold pieces, personalized, or custom orders cannot be returned or exchanged.
You are welcome to exchange your piece for any reason, as long as you contact us within 14 days of the delivery date and return the item within 30 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Processing time for exchanges can take 1-2 weeks once received back in the studio. Please note that solid 14k gold pieces, personalized, or custom orders cannot be returned or exchanged.