The Minimalist Magnolia
June Birthstone Ring ∙ Alexandrite
Classically gorgeous, this gemstone ring is pure perfection!
Alexandrite is a color changing gemstone and can appear anywhere from a lavender to a greenish-blue depending on the lighting.
We have this style available in all 12+ birthstones, which makes this a very popular gift for mothers. Stack them up for each birthday, or for any important moment in your life.
If you are planning to stack more than 3 birthstone rings, we suggest getting the tiny birthstone versions, which will allow more space for more gorgeous gemstones!
Our jewelry is made right here in our California studio ✨
- The stone measures 4mm across.
- The band is approximately 1.4mm thick.
- This ring is made with a lab created alexandrite gemstone.
- Each ring is sold separately.
Our processing times occasionally vary. Please check here for our current and up to date processing times.
- Our free, standard shipping is through USPS First Class mail (domestic only), which usually takes about 2-6 business days to arrive once shipped. For any shipping updates and important information, please check here.
- Shipping upgrades are available at checkout if you need it quicker! Please note that these upgrades will only expedite the shipping time. The current processing time will remain the same.
- International orders can ship via USPS or UPS. Shipping options available during checkout.
We happily accept returns for a full refund (minus shipping charges) as long as we are contacted with the intent to return within 7 days of the delivery date and the order is shipped back within 14 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Please note that solid 14k gold pieces, personalized, or custom orders cannot be returned or exchanged.
You are welcome to exchange your piece for any reason, as long as you contact us within 7 days of the delivery date and return the item within 14 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Processing time for exchanges can take 1-2 weeks once received back in the studio. Please note that solid 14k gold pieces, personalized, or custom orders cannot be returned or exchanged.