The Minimalist Magnolia
Tiny Birthstone Ring Set
These dainty little rings are pure perfection! They are a sweet, subtle pop of color worn alone, but also stack fantastically. Pair them up with other birthstones of this same style for a lovely mothers ring set!
HOW TO ORDER
1. Select how many rings you'd like in your set.
2. Select your favorite metal.
3. Select your ring size.
4. Select the gemstones you'd like set in each ring via the drop down menus title "1st Gemstone, 2nd Gemstone, etc". Only select gemstones for the number of rings you've selected for your set.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions! We also have several other gemstones in stock, so if you have something in mind but don't see it as an option, feel free to ask!
Handcrafted in our Salt Lake City studio ✨
- The stone measures 2mm across.
- Band measures approximately 1mm.
- Available in 14k gold filled, 14k rose gold filled, sterling silver or solid 14k yellow gold.
Our processing times occasionally vary. Please check here for our current and up to date processing times.
- Our free, standard shipping is through USPS First Class mail (domestic only), which usually takes about 3-6 business days to arrive once shipped. For any shipping updates and important information, please check here.
- Shipping upgrades are available at checkout if you need it quicker! Please note that these upgrades will only expedite the shipping time. The current processing time will remain the same.
- International orders can ship via USPS or DHL. Shipping options available during checkout.
We happily accept returns for a full refund (minus shipping charges) as long as we are contacted with the intent to return within 14 days of the delivery date and the order is shipped back within 30 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Please note that solid 14k gold pieces, personalized, or custom orders cannot be returned or exchanged.
You are welcome to exchange your piece for any reason, as long as you contact us within 14 days of the delivery date and return the item within 30 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Processing time for exchanges can take 1-2 weeks once received back in the studio. Please note that solid 14k gold pieces, personalized, or custom orders cannot be returned or exchanged.