The Minimalist Magnolia
Lydia Oval Initial Necklace
These perfect little ovals are yours to customize! The Lydia necklace is a subtle twist on our popular classic, the Tiny Initial Necklace.
HOW TO ORDER
1. Select your metal.
2. Select how many discs you'd like on the necklace.
3. Select the chain length.
4. In the Personalization Box, let us know what initial/number you'd like on each disc. There is a (1) character limit per disc. We have an ampersand ( & ) and a heart ( ♥ ) symbol available as well.
Handcrafted in our Salt Lake City studio ✨
- Each oval is 7mm x 10mm.
- Available in 14k gold filled, 14k rose gold filled, sterling silver, solid 14k yellow gold or solid 14k rose gold.
- The lobster clasp and chain extender are optional add-ons.
- Charm compatible: this chain is compatible with our add-on charms!
Our jewelry is handcrafted to order, by myself or a member of the Minimalist Magnolia team, right here in our bright, little Utah studio!
Our processing times occasionally vary. Please check here for our current and up to date processing times.
- Our free, standard shipping is through USPS First Class mail (domestic only), which usually takes about 3-6 business days to arrive once shipped. For any shipping updates and important information, please check here.
- Shipping upgrades are available at checkout if you need it quicker! Please note that these upgrades will only expedite the shipping time. The current processing time will remain the same.
- International orders can ship via USPS or DHL. Shipping options available during checkout.
We happily accept returns for a full refund (minus shipping charges) as long as we are contacted with the intent to return within 14 days of the delivery date and the order is shipped back within 30 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Please note that solid 14k gold pieces, personalized, or custom orders cannot be returned or exchanged.
You are welcome to exchange your piece for any reason, as long as you contact us within 14 days of the delivery date and return the item within 30 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Processing time for exchanges can take 1-2 weeks once received back in the studio. Please note that solid 14k gold pieces, personalized, or custom orders cannot be returned or exchanged.