The Minimalist Magnolia
Tiny Birthstone Ring Set
These dainty little rings are pure perfection! They are a sweet, subtle pop of color worn alone, but also stack fantastically. Pair them up with other birthstones of this same style for a lovely mothers ring set!
HOW TO ORDER
1. Select how many rings you'd like in your set.
2. Select your favorite metal.
3. Select your ring size.
4. Select the gemstones you'd like set in each ring via the drop down menus title "1st Gemstone, 2nd Gemstone, etc". Only select gemstones for the number of rings you've selected for your set.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions! We also have several other gemstones in stock, so if you have something in mind but don't see it as an option, feel free to ask!
All of our jewelry is handcrafted to order in our bright, little Salt Lake studio.
- The stone measures 2mm across.
- Band measures approximately 1mm.
- Available in 14k gold filled, sterling silver, or solid 14k gold.
Our normal processing time is 1-3 business days. This may vary around large sales, holidays, etc. Please check here for our current and up to date processing times.
- Our free, standard shipping is through USPS First Class mail (domestic only), which usually takes about 2-6 business days to arrive once shipped.
- International orders ship through USPS International First Class mail.
- Shipping upgrades are available at checkout if you need it quicker! Please note that these upgrades will only expedite the shipping time. The current processing time will remain the same.
We happily accept returns for a full refund (minus shipping charges) as long as we are contacted with the intent to return within 7 days of the delivery date and the order is shipped back within 14 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Please note that personalized and custom pieces cannot be returned or exchanged. Solid 14k gold orders are also not be returnable, but will always be eligible for one free resize.
You are welcome to exchange your piece for any reason, as long as you contact us within 7 days of the delivery date and return the item within 14 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Processing time for exchanges can take 1-2 weeks once received back in the studio. Please note that personalized and custom pieces cannot be returned or exchanged. Solid 14k gold orders are also not be returnable, but will always be eligible for one free resize.