The Minimalist Magnolia
Cleo Heart Ring
Itty bitty and sweet! This little Cleo ring is an adorable way to add something personalized into your jewelry collection.
Our jewelry is made right here in our California studio ✨
HOW TO ORDER
1. Choose your favorite metal.
2. Choose your ring size.
3. In the Personalization Box, let us know if you'd like us to stamp an initial or number on the heart. If so, type it as you would like it to appear on the ring (uppercase vs lowercase). If there is no personalization request, we will make it with a simple, smooth heart.
- Available in 14k gold filled, 14k rose gold filled, sterling silver, solid 14k yellow gold or solid 14k rose gold.
- The band is smooth and is approximately 1mm.
- The heart measures 5mm across.
- Each ring sold separately.
Our processing times occasionally vary. Please check here for our current and up to date processing times.
- Our free, standard shipping is through USPS First Class mail (domestic only), which usually takes about 2-6 business days to arrive once shipped. For any shipping updates and important information, please check here.
- Shipping upgrades are available at checkout if you need it quicker! Please note that these upgrades will only expedite the shipping time. The current processing time will remain the same.
- International orders can ship via USPS or UPS. Shipping options available during checkout.
We happily accept returns for a full refund (minus shipping charges) as long as we are contacted with the intent to return within 7 days of the delivery date and the order is shipped back within 14 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Please note that solid 14k gold pieces, personalized, or custom orders cannot be returned or exchanged.
You are welcome to exchange your piece for any reason, as long as you contact us within 7 days of the delivery date and return the item within 14 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Processing time for exchanges can take 1-2 weeks once received back in the studio. Please note that solid 14k gold pieces, personalized, or custom orders cannot be returned or exchanged.