The Minimalist Magnolia
Hammered Stacking Rings
An absolute must have for any stacking set, but also beautifully minimalistic worn alone! These lightly hammered bands are just what you've been looking for.
We have two different sizes of this style: the Hammered Stacker (this listing) and the Hammered Skinny. We have both of these sizes in smooth versions as well: the Smooth Stacker and the Smooth Skinny.
Handcrafted in our Salt Lake City studio ✨
- Available in 14k gold filled, 14k rose gold filled, sterling silver, solid 14k yellow gold or solid 14k rose gold.
- Approximately 1.4mm thick.
- Each ring sold separately.
Our jewelry is handcrafted to order, by myself or a member of the Minimalist Magnolia team, right here in our bright, little Utah studio!
Our processing times occasionally vary. Please check here for our current and up to date processing times.
- Our free, standard shipping is through USPS First Class mail (domestic only), which usually takes about 3-6 business days to arrive once shipped. For any shipping updates and important information, please check here.
- Shipping upgrades are available at checkout if you need it quicker! Please note that these upgrades will only expedite the shipping time. The current processing time will remain the same.
- International orders can ship via USPS or DHL. Shipping options available during checkout.
We happily accept returns for a full refund (minus shipping charges) as long as we are contacted with the intent to return within 14 days of the delivery date and the order is shipped back within 30 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Please note that solid 14k gold pieces, personalized, or custom orders cannot be returned or exchanged.
You are welcome to exchange your piece for any reason, as long as you contact us within 14 days of the delivery date and return the item within 30 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Processing time for exchanges can take 1-2 weeks once received back in the studio. Please note that solid 14k gold pieces, personalized, or custom orders cannot be returned or exchanged.