The Minimalist Magnolia
Initial Disc Ring
What initial means the most to you? Customize it and wear it close with these adorable, little initial disc rings. We hand cut each disc, shape each band, and use traditional metal stamps to create your perfect piece!
How to Order:
1. Choose your favorite metal.
2. Choose your ring size.
3. In the Personalization Box include what initial (or number) you'd like on the ring (we have both upper and lowercase, so please type it as you would like it stamped). Please also include what font you would like it stamped in. The fonts shown in the photos are Font 1 (cursive) and Font 3 (type).
If you would like to see a full selection of the fonts available for this ring, you can view them here.
Our jewelry is made right here in our California studio ✨
- Available in 14k gold filled, 14k rose gold filled, sterling silver, solid 14k yellow gold or solid 14k rose gold.
- The band is smooth and is approximately 1mm.
- The disc measures 6.4mm across.
- Each ring sold separately.
Our processing times occasionally vary. Please check here for our current and up to date processing times.
- Our free, standard shipping is through USPS First Class mail (domestic only), which usually takes about 2-6 business days to arrive once shipped. For any shipping updates and important information, please check here.
- Shipping upgrades are available at checkout if you need it quicker! Please note that these upgrades will only expedite the shipping time. The current processing time will remain the same.
- International orders can ship via USPS or UPS. Shipping options available during checkout.
We happily accept returns for a full refund (minus shipping charges) as long as we are contacted with the intent to return within 7 days of the delivery date and the order is shipped back within 14 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Please note that solid 14k gold pieces, personalized, or custom orders cannot be returned or exchanged.
You are welcome to exchange your piece for any reason, as long as you contact us within 7 days of the delivery date and return the item within 14 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Processing time for exchanges can take 1-2 weeks once received back in the studio. Please note that solid 14k gold pieces, personalized, or custom orders cannot be returned or exchanged.