The Minimalist Magnolia
Wild Lavender Necklace
These wild lavender florals are part of a special collaboration: Briana Syvertson x Minimalist Magnolia. Briana is a local California artist who specializes in printmaking, but also thrives in ink and watercolor. This beautiful bloom has symbolized many things throughout the ages, but most often, healing and a state of calmness. Create your perfect version of this work of art, by choosing your favorite pendant shape and metal.
Our jewelry is handcrafted in our bright, little California studio ✨
- Available in 14k gold filled, 14k rose gold filled, sterling silver, solid 14k yellow gold, or solid 14k rose gold.
- Chain is made standard at 18", but can be made at any length upon request! Simply include your preferred chain length in the notes during checkout.
- Available in 3 different pendant shapes: MONA (16mm circle), AMELIA (12mmx18mm rectangle), or LIV (12mmx18mm oval).
- Charm compatible: this chain is compatible with our add-on charms!
Our processing times occasionally vary. Please check here for our current and up to date processing times.
- Our free, standard shipping is through USPS First Class mail (domestic only), which usually takes about 2-6 business days to arrive once shipped. For any shipping updates and important information, please check here.
- Shipping upgrades are available at checkout if you need it quicker! Please note that these upgrades will only expedite the shipping time. The current processing time will remain the same.
- International orders can ship via USPS or UPS. Shipping options available during checkout.
We happily accept returns for a full refund (minus shipping charges) as long as we are contacted with the intent to return within 7 days of the delivery date and the order is shipped back within 14 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Please note that solid 14k gold pieces, personalized, or custom orders cannot be returned or exchanged.
You are welcome to exchange your piece for any reason, as long as you contact us within 7 days of the delivery date and return the item within 14 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Processing time for exchanges can take 1-2 weeks once received back in the studio. Please note that solid 14k gold pieces, personalized, or custom orders cannot be returned or exchanged.