The Minimalist Magnolia
Lydia Oval Initial Necklace
These perfect little ovals are yours to customize! The Lydia necklace is a subtle twist on our popular classic, the Tiny Initial Necklace.
HOW TO ORDER
1. Select your metal.
2. Select how many discs you'd like on the necklace.
3. Select the chain length.
4. In the Personalization Box, let us know what initial/number you'd like on each disc. There is a (1) character limit per disc. We have an ampersand ( & ) and a heart ( ♥ ) symbol available as well.
All of our jewelry is handcrafted in our bright, little California studio ✨
- Each oval is 7mm x 10mm.
- Available in 14k gold filled, 14k rose gold filled, sterling silver, solid 14k yellow gold or solid 14k rose gold.
- The lobster clasp and chain extender are optional add-ons.
- This chain is compatible with our add-on charms and discs.
Our processing times occasionally vary. Please check here for our current and up to date processing times.
- Our free, standard shipping is through USPS First Class mail (domestic only), which usually takes about 2-6 business days to arrive once shipped. For any shipping updates and important information, please check here.
- International orders ship through USPS International First Class mail.
- Shipping upgrades are available at checkout if you need it quicker! Please note that these upgrades will only expedite the shipping time. The current processing time will remain the same.
We happily accept returns for a full refund (minus shipping charges) as long as we are contacted with the intent to return within 7 days of the delivery date and the order is shipped back within 14 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Please note that personalized and custom pieces cannot be returned or exchanged. Solid 14k gold orders are also not be returnable, but will always be eligible for one free resize.
You are welcome to exchange your piece for any reason, as long as you contact us within 7 days of the delivery date and return the item within 14 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Processing time for exchanges can take 1-2 weeks once received back in the studio. Please note that personalized and custom pieces cannot be returned or exchanged. Solid 14k gold orders are also not be returnable, but will always be eligible for one free resize.