The Minimalist Magnolia
October Birthstone Ring ∙ Opal
Our birthstone rings are just the right amount of sparkle to add to any outfit. We have this style available in all 12 birthstones, which makes this a very popular gift for mothers. Stack them up for each birthday! If you are planning to stack four or more birthstone rings, we suggest getting the tiny birthstone versions, which will allow more space for more gorgeous gemstones!
You are able to customize your perfect ring by choosing your ring size, your favorite metal, and whether you'd prefer a lab created or natural opal.
Our models are wearing this opal ring, along with our tiny grey diamond ring.
Find the set of 3 of these rings here.
All of our jewelry is handcrafted to order in our bright, little Salt Lake studio.
- The stone measures 4mm across.
- The band is approximately 1.4mm thick.
- Each ring is sold separately.
Our normal processing time is 1-3 business days. This may vary around large sales, holidays, etc. Please check here for our current and up to date processing times.
- Our free, standard shipping is through USPS First Class mail (domestic only), which usually takes about 2-6 business days to arrive once shipped.
- International orders ship through USPS International First Class mail.
- Shipping upgrades are available at checkout if you need it quicker! Please note that these upgrades will only expedite the shipping time. The current processing time will remain the same.
We happily accept returns for a full refund (minus shipping charges) as long as we are contacted with the intent to return within 7 days of the delivery date and the order is shipped back within 14 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Please note that personalized and custom pieces cannot be returned or exchanged. Solid 14k gold orders are also not be returnable, but will always be eligible for one free resize.
You are welcome to exchange your piece for any reason, as long as you contact us within 7 days of the delivery date and return the item within 14 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Processing time for exchanges can take 1-2 weeks once received back in the studio. Please note that personalized and custom pieces cannot be returned or exchanged. Solid 14k gold orders are also not be returnable, but will always be eligible for one free resize.