The Minimalist Magnolia
Tiny August Birthstone Ring ∙ Peridot
This dainty little ring is pure perfection! They are a sweet, subtle pop of color worn alone, but also stack fantastically. Pair them with other birthstones of this same style for a lovely mothers ring set or as a his-and-hers stack! No matter how you stack them, create your perfect set and make them your own.
If you plan on purchasing more than one of these rings, you can purchase these as a customizable set here.
Please note that if you do not see the ring size you need from the drop down, feel free to include your preferred size in the notes during checkout. Each ring is completely handmade to order so we can make it in any size you'd like!
Our jewelry is made right here in our California studio ✨
- The stone measures 2mm across.
- The band measures approximately 1mm thick.
- This ring comes with the option of choosing between a lab created gemstone or a natural one.
- Our models are wearing the April birthstone version if this ring.
- Each ring is sold separately.
Our processing times occasionally vary. Please check here for our current and up to date processing times.
- Our free, standard shipping is through USPS First Class mail (domestic only), which usually takes about 2-6 business days to arrive once shipped. For any shipping updates and important information, please check here.
- Shipping upgrades are available at checkout if you need it quicker! Please note that these upgrades will only expedite the shipping time. The current processing time will remain the same.
- International orders can ship via USPS or UPS. Shipping options available during checkout.
We happily accept returns for a full refund (minus shipping charges) as long as we are contacted with the intent to return within 7 days of the delivery date and the order is shipped back within 14 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Please note that solid 14k gold pieces, personalized, or custom orders cannot be returned or exchanged.
You are welcome to exchange your piece for any reason, as long as you contact us within 7 days of the delivery date and return the item within 14 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Processing time for exchanges can take 1-2 weeks once received back in the studio. Please note that solid 14k gold pieces, personalized, or custom orders cannot be returned or exchanged.