We want you to LOVE your new piece of jewelry and offer several options below to make that happen if it isn't quite what you had in mind.
You are welcome to exchange your jewelry for any reason, as long as you contact us within 14 days of delivery and return the item within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Processing time for exchanges can take about 3-5 business days once it is received back in the studio. Please note that personalized and custom pieces cannot be returned or exchanged.
We happily accept returns for a full refund (minus shipping charges) as long as we are contacted with the intent to return within 14 days and the order is shipped back within 30 days. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Please note that personalized and custom pieces cannot be returned or exchanged.
Due to our quick turn around time, we are unable to accept cancellations. Chances are, by the time you message us about cancelling an order, we've already begun the creation process. Please refer to the Returns section above for more information on how to return an item once you have received it.
MAILING ADDRESSThe Minimalist Magnolia
Please make sure to include your order number with the return package, along with any other relevant info about the return or exchange, so that we can locate your order information upon receiving it. If we are unable to decipher who the return came from, it will be much more difficult for us to process the return or exchange in a timely manner.
ADJUSTMENTS & REPAIRS
Chain Length & Ring Size Adjustment
- We offer one free re-size/adjustment as long as we are notified within 14 days of delivery and the item is mailed back within 30 days of delivery.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Please allow 3-5 business days to process your adjustment request.
- Solid 14k gold pieces may have additional charges for adjustments. Please contact us before mailing back to verify.
- If the chain breaks within the first month of receiving the item, we will repair it for free and send you a return label.
- 2-6 months: we will happily fix the item for free, but the buyer is responsible for any return shipping costs.
- 6+ months: we will gladly fix your item, but the buyer is responsible for any return shipping costs, as well as any possible repair costs. Contact us if you'd like a quote on your particular piece.
Custom & Hand Stamped Jewelry
- If you are unhappy with the stamping, we will gladly re-make the piece for you as long as we are contacted within 7 days of receiving the order.
- Please keep in mind that all of our personalized pieces are stamped by hand in the traditional method using metal punches, resulting in something truly unique and wonderful. It will have just the right amount of character in order to avoid the mass produced look that laser engraving results in. Minor imperfections are considered normal and beautiful.
General Quality Issues
- If there are any quality issues with a piece that is not related to normal wear and tear, we would be happy to replace the piece as long as we are contacted about the issue within 14 days of delivery.
- These are handled on a case to case basis. Please contact us if you are having any issues with your piece.