The Minimalist Magnolia
Initial Disc Ring
What initial means the most to you? Customize it and wear it close with these adorable, little initial disc rings. We hand cut each disc, shape each band, and use traditional metal stamps to create your perfect piece!
How to Order:
1. Choose your favorite metal.
2. Choose your ring size.
3. In the Personalization Box include what initial (or number) you'd like on the ring (we have both upper and lowercase, so please type it as you would like it stamped). Please also include what font you would like it stamped in. The fonts shown in the photos are Font 1 (cursive) and Font 3 (type).
If you would like to see a full selection of the fonts available for this ring, you can view them here.
All jewelry is lovingly hand stamped in our bright, little Salt Lake studio!
- Available in 14k gold filled, 14k rose gold filled, sterling silver, or solid 14k gold.
- The band is smooth and is approximately 1mm.
- The disc measures 6.4mm across.
- Each ring sold separately.
Our normal processing time is 1-3 business days. This may vary around large sales, holidays, etc. Please check here for our current and up to date processing times.
- Our free, standard shipping is through USPS First Class mail (domestic only), which usually takes about 2-6 business days to arrive once shipped.
- International orders ship through USPS International First Class mail.
- Shipping upgrades are available at checkout if you need it quicker! Please note that these upgrades will only expedite the shipping time. The current processing time will remain the same.
We happily accept returns for a full refund (minus shipping charges) as long as we are contacted with the intent to return within 7 days of the delivery date and the order is shipped back within 14 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Please note that personalized and custom pieces cannot be returned or exchanged. Solid 14k gold orders are also not be returnable, but will always be eligible for one free resize.
You are welcome to exchange your piece for any reason, as long as you contact us within 7 days of the delivery date and return the item within 14 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Processing time for exchanges can take 1-2 weeks once received back in the studio. Please note that personalized and custom pieces cannot be returned or exchanged. Solid 14k gold orders are also not be returnable, but will always be eligible for one free resize.