The Minimalist Magnolia
The perfect everyday stud! Choose a birthstone to symbolize an important moment in your life or simply pick a gemstone you love to add a pop of color to your outfit!
All of our jewelry is handcrafted in our bright, little California studio ✨
- Each stud measures 4mm across.
- Available in 14k gold filled, 14k rose gold filled, sterling silver, solid 14k yellow gold or solid 14k rose gold.
- Comes as a pair with matching backings.
- Available in 25+ gemstone options. Please note that the first 13 options (the options with the month listed next to them, are lab created gemstones), the rest of the options (with either a "Natural" or "Grade" in front of them, are natural gemstones).
Our processing times occasionally vary. Please check here for our current and up to date processing times.
- Our free, standard shipping is through USPS First Class mail (domestic only), which usually takes about 2-6 business days to arrive once shipped. For any shipping updates and important information, please check here.
- Shipping upgrades are available at checkout if you need it quicker! Please note that these upgrades will only expedite the shipping time. The current processing time will remain the same.
- International orders can ship via USPS or UPS. Shipping options available during checkout.
We happily accept returns for a full refund (minus shipping charges) as long as we are contacted with the intent to return within 7 days of the delivery date and the order is shipped back within 14 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Please note that personalized and custom pieces cannot be returned or exchanged. Solid 14k gold orders are also not be returnable, but will always be eligible for one free resize.
You are welcome to exchange your piece for any reason, as long as you contact us within 7 days of the delivery date and return the item within 14 days of the delivery date. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Processing time for exchanges can take 1-2 weeks once received back in the studio. Please note that personalized and custom pieces cannot be returned or exchanged. Solid 14k gold orders are also not be returnable, but will always be eligible for one free resize.